SKUA Nature is leader in Europe in the development and management of natural areas. Our international experience allows us to detect the right strong points to be enhanced, in order to develop projects that have all the necessary features to access the most important nature tourism networks. Our great experience in the field allows us to have a very good and intimate knowledge of nature and wildlife, which is of course necessary in order, for instance, to know how, where and when to build a new hide for taking photos of a particular species and which are the target species for each country.
In every SKUA’s activity, the most important thing is obviously the well being of the wildlife.We all are naturalists, biologists and conservationists, therefore we have always very clear in mind that we must NOT in any way have a negative impact on the nature’s delicate balance. Our attention is always very high in this regard, and dealing with wildlife we all have to be very careful.
Our work is not “only” the hides construction, it’s the creation of the whole system, from the first recce of the area to the creation of a solid long term business plan, from the construction or renewal of specific facilities dedicated to this kind of tourism to the training of the staff, from the promotion and marketing through international fairs and contacts with the main worldwide tour operators of this market to the touristic groups management, from the creation of ad hoc promotional material (website, brochures, etc.) to the administration office, technical team, and lots more...
• SKUA Nature is leader in the development and management of natural areas;
• We know how to communicate to this quite demanding target of clientele and prepare ad hoc promotional materials;
• All our projects always follow the highest ethical and environmental standards;
• We participate to the most important international fairs of this field;
• We have contacts with a huge number of tour operators and professionals from different countries;
• Our team deals entirely with the development and long term management of the project;
• Calibrated initial investment;
• SKUA Nature starts to receive benefits at the same time when the owner/manager of the area receives the first incomes from the project;
• The fact that we manage a Network allows our company to offer the greatest percentage of the profits to the local partner, be it a land owner or public institution (on average the 60-70%);
• Our Network is already a success and it helps new projects to accelerate the achievement of their goals